Wanna be a part of our team? Do you have a passion for the fashion industry? Looking to gain hands-on experience as a creative in the fashion industry?
Sales Associates (full and part-time)
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing a great in-store shopping experience for customers as follows:
- Greeting and acknowledging all customers
- Assisting customers with selecting and styling products
- Processing and preparing new inventory for sales floor
- Styling mannequins and changing out visual displays as necessary
- Processing all sales, returns, and exchanges, including collecting customer data
- Driving awareness and encouraging customer participation in loyalty member program, sales and promotions
- Fulfilling online orders as needed
- Ensuring overall cleanliness of store
- Creating and capturing content for advertising and marketing purposes, including serving as a model as necessary
- Performing any other tasks as reasonably requested by store management
Must have a minimum of 1 year of fashion retail experience.
To apply, visit Indeed.com or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're offering internships that will provide you the opportunity to gain hands-on experience enabling you to improve your skills as a creative in the fashion industry.
Responsible for building and engaging with our followers on a consistent basis with the ultimate goal of converting followers into customers
- Communicating our brand in a creative, fashionable, and authentic way that will attract today's fashionistas
- Assisting with creating a content calendar on a monthly basis
- Leveraging the right tools to manage our content (research analytics/insights)
- Integrating all channels of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email)
As a Marketing Intern, you will be:
- Creating printed and digital marketing material, i.e., flyers, posters, mood boards, etc.
- Brainstorming new concepts for creating brand awareness
- Partnering with the Social Media Intern on projects to fit within seasonal vision and brand aesthetic
As a Fashion Photography Intern, you will be:
- Assisting main photographer and stylist on set during shoots
- Editing photos
- Shooting products for website, as well as lifestyle shoots for social media and look books
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and any supporting documents to email@example.com.